Lisa McNally discusses her role as a divorce coach and a divorce mediator and the key differences between the two. Lisa also elaborates on the common obstacles and misconceptions divorcing couples face as it pertains to her professional role as a divorce coach and mediator.
Key Discussion Points
- An introduction to Lisa’s businesses Changing Times Mediation & Best Interest Coaching and what inspired her to pursue divorce coaching and mediation.
- Lisa discusses how her training as a Licensed Real Estate Broker has brought value to her divorce clients.
- The key differences between divorce mediation and divorce coaching, as well as the key differences between divorce coaching and therapy.
- Lisa shares the most common hurdle that prevents her mediation and coaching clients from achieving a desirable outcome and how she helps them overcome this challenge.
- Lisa shares her insights on the most important considerations in divorce mediation and divorce coaching.