In this first episode of the Taking the High Road podcast show, Kimberly Mishkin emphasizes how you do not need to go through your divorce alone. She shares many reasons how a divorce coach can be your guiding light – keeping you focused, level-headed, coaching you through the entire divorce process, and even beyond the divorce as you transition into your new life. She coaches her clients to keep their heart and mind open to the gifts that divorce can bring, and not let their divorce define them.
Key Discussion Points
- What inspired Kimberly to become a divorce coach and eventually co-found her divorce coaching business, SAS for Women.
- Kimberly walks us through a typical divorce coaching session.
- She shares the #1 most common misconception women have when they are going through the divorce process and how she helps her clients overcome this challenge.
- Kimberly shares a story of a client that was experiencing a difficult divorce, but by working with her as a divorce coach, her client emerged from the divorce in a much healthier place.
- How SAS for Women helps clients steer clear of litigation, and a reflection on the devastating effects of a litigated divorce on children and finances.