Pamela Dykes shares her insights as a certified divorce coach on how to turn your temporary set back, your divorce, into a major comeback. Her step-by-step process, called the COMEBACK Roadmap helps her coaching clients successfully transition through their divorce and beyond the divorce. Pamela believes that by having the support you need, having an open positive mindset and a willingness to work on oneself, divorce does not have to be a negative thing, it can give you a chance for a brand new life that includes joy and freedom.
Key Discussion Points
- Pamela discusses what the acronym COMEBACK means, and shares more about each step she takes her clients through during the COMEBACK Roadmap process.
- Pamela walks us through what an early divorce coaching session with her would look like, and what is involved in this Discovery Phase.
- What are the most common challenges and misconceptions her clients have about their divorce and how she helps them overcome them, starting with ensuring they have the right mindset that they don’t have to go through the process alone.
- Pamela shares a client success story of a woman who experienced marital abuse and how she took her through a step-by-step restructuring via specific focused phases to regain a whole new life after her divorce.
- Lastly she shares her final words of advice on the most important thing to consider when going through your divorce.